Friday, May 22, 2009

School Buses

I raced the bus to school the past few days. I rode about fifteen miles from home to school. All this to prove the inefficiancy of the schools system, established by hypocritical ignorant boobs that try to act like they know everything.

The bus comes usually at 7:10 in the morning. This is not even fact, for some days it comes at 7:06, or 7:16. Sometimes, the bus doesn't come at all. Yes. It just decides not to show up. This happens about once every two weeks or so. It's not even like the bus has a routine it is in.

Arrival time variability is a result of poor scheduling and poor disipline of drivers.

I departed from my house at 7:10, about the time the bus arrives at my stop. I progressed to the school, and successfully beat all the buses to the school, by about fifteen minutes. No sweat is on my back, no huffing and puffing. I can proceed to class early.

At 7:35, most of the buses have arrived. About fifty buses sit in a line, full of students. At 7:37, they release the students. Yes, they release all the students, all at once. Yay! Hello gridlock at the front doors!

Who thought that the idea of keeping all the buses sitting in the lot full of students until a predetermined time? Why would you do this, and not let the buses discharge students as they arrive.

Why would you do this!!?? Why would you wait for every student to arrive, then open the doors and let three thousand students onto the sidewalk at once? Why wouldn't you let the buses discharge students as they arrive? Why?

Why wouldn't you want to reduce the amount of students in one spot at once? Why wouldn't you want to reduce gridlock on the road, as all fifty buses depart the school at once, all going in the same direction?

Why?

I ride my bike home, and beat it by fifteen minutes. I stopped at Wendy's for lunch.

Wow, I didn't think a bike was faster than a car. Guess I was wrong...

I wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment